We are looking for a full-time (80-100%) Analyst who will join our consultancy team in Amersfoort, the Netherlands, preferably starting on 1 October 2021. If you have a passion for sustainability and the ambition to apply life cycle thinking in business and work on ground-breaking sustainability projects, we’d love to hear from you.
At PRé, we help companies turn sustainability strategy into action. Our fact-based consulting services, training and software solutions are grounded in our 30 years of pioneering experience in life cycle thinking.
Organizations reach out to us to measure, improve and communicate their sustainability performance. Our trusted SimaPro software solutions are supported by professional consulting and capacity building services. With everything we do, we strive to get closer to a more sustainable world through our science-based approach guided by innovation, transparency and collaboration values.
In this role, you will
- Provide consultancy services to clients nationally and internationally
- Collect data, build LCA models in SimaPro, assess the results and prepare project deliverables
- Support (senior) consultants in ground-breaking projects on innovative topics like circular economy and biodiversity
- Participate in project acquisitions and develop proposals
- Write content for dissemination on PRé’s website
- Assist in the development of the specifications of customer-tailored tools
What you will bring along
- University degree in Environmental studies / Analytical studies
- Knowledge of and experience with life cycle assessment software, preferably SimaPro
- Affinity with apparel, agriculture and/or social is an advantage
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written English
- EU citizen or work permit for the Netherlands
What we promise
Working with us, you’ll be part of a highly diverse global culture that puts people first; our own and our customers. Our team of change-makers is passionate about sustainability and science, working together to solve challenging environmental and social problems. To sustain this passion, we make sure our people derive a sense of purpose, mastery and autonomy from their work. We believe in constant learning and knowledge sharing – and we give our employees the tools to develop to their fullest potential. We work efficiently and effectively, taking responsibility for the work we do, keeping our commitments with integrity and honesty, living up to the company’s core values.
At PRé, you will find a creative, inspiring and challenging international work environment with an open and informal culture. Competitive compensation, excellent development opportunities, on-the-job training and great responsibilities – all while contributing to a better world. In addition, we offer excellent remote working conditions and flexible hours to support your work-life balance. And, since we’re in the Netherlands, our job offer wouldn’t be complete without public transport compensation and a bicycle plan.
We’d love to see your application
If you recognize yourself in the profile and feel the drive to make a change, we’d love to hear from you! To apply, please send your CV and motivational letter to Christian Versteeg, Recruiter, email: firstname.lastname@example.org before 7 July 2021. For more information about this position, you can contact Marisa Vieira, Principal Consultant, email: email@example.com.