Do you have the ambition to apply life cycle thinking in business? Are you looking to work on ground-breaking sustainability projects? Do you want to challenge yourself and accelerate your professional and personal growth? We are looking for a full-time (80-100%) Consultant, preferably starting on 1 March 2021.
About PRé Sustainability
At PRé, we believe that by using smart metrics solutions, sustainability can be a source of tremendous business opportunity and untapped value to reduce resource costs, enhance reputation, develop new innovation and access new markets.
Focusing primarily on life cycle thinking, PRé has been at the forefront of sustainability for 30 years. We are dedicated to making a positive change in the world by providing long-term solutions that benefit our customer’s bottom line. With our services and trusted software solutions, industry companies can implement fact-based sustainable development for regulatory compliance, strategy and operations, and innovation. We help businesses integrate and develop sustainable strategies and products based on facts.
Our staff is very important to us. We empower our people with purpose, mastery and autonomy. We are passionate about the work we do, the clients we serve, and the impact we make every day. PRé has a fast‐paced work environment where creativity and dedication are highly valued. Our work ethics:
- We have the drive to learn and share knowledge
- We strive to improve ourselves and help our colleagues do the same
- We are proactive, deal with challenges and are aware of the impact we and our work have within PRé
- We work efficiently and effectively, take responsibility for the work we do and keep our commitments
- We are ethical and honest. Integrity is one of our core values
We now face increasing demands for our services and seek to expand our consultancy team in Amersfoort, the Netherlands, with a fulltime (80-100%) Consultant, preferably starting on 1 March 2021.
We are looking for a Consultant with a passion for sustainability and the ambition to work for a respected international company in the field of sustainability metrics. You are a flexible, smart and results-oriented person and want to make a difference. You have an open, professional work ethic like the one we have at PRé.
- University degree in Environmental studies / Analytical studies
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of and experience with life cycle assessment software, preferably SimaPro
- Project management and LCA skills
- Expertise in the apparel, finance, agriculture or food sector is an advantage
- Experience in corporate footprinting
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written English
- EU citizen or work permit for the Netherlands
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Provides consultancy services to clients nationally and internationally
- Leads projects
- Does acquisitions
- Performs analysis on developments and problems in relation to sustainability based on relevant data
- Translates the results of the analysis into business opportunities where clients can reduce impacts and affect change within their operations
- Works on ground-breaking projects on innovative topics like circular economy and biodiversity
- Develops specifications of customer-tailored tools
- Identifies and develops new opportunities and takes an active leadership role in developing new business and strategic services
- The possibility to contribute to a better world
- The possibility to work with a large range of (international) clients
- Great responsibilities and excellent training and development opportunities
- A creative, inspiring and challenging working environment with an open and informal culture. We are located in the Netherlands, in a modern building at the Amersfoort central train station
- Excellent home work conditions and flexible working hours to support the work-life balance
- A comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Public transport compensation and a bicycle plan
For more information regarding this position, you can contact Mrs. Marisa Vieira, Principal Consultant, email: email@example.com. Your motivation letter and CV can be sent before 31 January 2021 to Margreet Riedstra, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.