Are you a Senior Consultant with knowledge and experience in sustainability metrics? Do you want to work with high-profile clients on ground-breaking projects? Are you ready to challenge yourself and accelerate your professional and personal growth?
We are looking for a Senior Consultant that can further strengthen our position as one of the leading LCA consultancies. In this role you will work with clients around the world that are looking for the best available knowledge and experience in the field of life cycle assessment and other sustainability metrics. You combine in-depth expertise with client relations skills and are able to deliver projects – in time and in line with client expectations. But you don’t stop there and go the extra mile by translating the results of the analysis into business opportunities where clients can reduce impacts and affect change within their operations.
At PRé we empower our people with purpose, mastery and autonomy. For you, that means that you get the opportunity to focus on specific topics, like corporate footprinting, impact measurement & valuation, SDGs, portfolio sustainability assessment and biodiversity, and develop into a thought leader in your field. You will also be encouraged to identify and develop new opportunities and take an active leadership role in developing new business and strategic services. But most of all, you’re just as passionate as we are about the work we do, the clients we serve, and the impact we make every day. PRé has a highly diverse work environment where creativity and dedication are highly valued.
Focusing primarily on life cycle thinking, PRé has been at the forefront of sustainability for 30 years. We are dedicated to making a positive change in the world by providing long-term solutions that benefit our customer’s bottom line. With our services and trusted software solutions, industry companies can implement fact-based sustainable development for regulatory compliance, strategy and operations, and innovation. We help businesses integrate and develop sustainable strategies and products based on facts.
Do you recognize yourself?
- You are a very talented Senior Consultant with experience in impact-driven sustainability approaches, which can accelerate sustainable action and innovation across the company.
- You have a passion for sustainability and the ambition to work for a respected international company in the field of sustainability metrics.
- You are a flexible, smart and results-oriented person and want to make a difference.
- You have an open, professional work ethic and the drive to continuously learn and share knowledge.
- Taking ownership is in your DNA, just like integrity and honesty.
- And last, but not least, you’re a pleasant, social colleague that likes to work with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- It goes without saying that you have a robust background in LCA, for instance in another consultancy, research institute or larger organization. Knowledge of and experience with life cycle assessment software, preferably SimaPro, is another requirement, just as sound project management skills and good communication skills, both verbal and written.
What does PRé have to offer?
First and foremost, the opportunity to work with clients on projects that make sustainability more fact-based. These projects will allow you to grow professionally and as a person. You will have great responsibilities and excellent training and development opportunities.
At PRé, you will become part of a creative, inspiring and challenging working environment with an open and informal culture. And of course, you can expect excellent work from home conditions and flexible working hours to support the work-life balance, a comprehensive salary and benefits package, public transport compensation and a bicycle plan.
For more information regarding this position, you can contact Mrs. Marisa Vieira, Principal Consultant, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your motivation letter and CV can be sent before 15 April 2021 to Margreet Riedstra, email: email@example.com
When sending your application, you give permission to PRé to keep your data for up to 4 weeks after the application process has been completed. A request for deletion of personal data is always possible. See also our privacy statement.