Digital Marketing Specialist
We’re looking for a martech and data enthusiast capable of developing campaigns across the funnel and measuring marketing and sales performance to identify opportunities. In this role, you’ll get involved in everything from analytics, SEO, and website optimization to conversion and retention campaigns and keyword research. This job might go by many names but for this vacancy we’re calling it a Digital Marketing Specialist.
At PRé, we help companies turn sustainability strategy into action. Our fact-based consulting services, training, and software solutions are grounded in our 30 years of pioneering experience in life cycle thinking.
Organizations reach out to us to measure, improve and communicate their sustainability performance. Our trusted SimaPro software solutions are supported by professional consulting and capacity-building services. With everything we do, we strive to get closer to a more sustainable world through our science-based approach guided by innovation, transparency, and collaboration values.
What you will be doing
The main goals of this full-time (32-40 hours) position are to:
- Spot funnel opportunities and develop campaigns for awareness, lead generation, conversion and retention (together with Marketing, Sales and Support teams);
- Measure, analyze and report on online marketing and content performance and identify relevant improvement opportunities and bottlenecks (together with Marketing team);
- Select and manage relevant tools for analytics and campaigns.
This could translate into tasks such as:
- Track, report, and analyze the online marketing performance and KPIs across the funnel. You know exactly where data comes from and how to use it;
- Take the lead in interpreting and reporting key findings as actionable insights;
- Strategize and execute top, middle- and bottom of the funnel campaigns that create marketing qualified leads, opportunities, and retention;
- Help create value for customers and nurture brand advocates by supporting inbound marketing techniques and adhering to brand communication style;
- Optimize websites and SEO (analytics, UX, A/B testing, journey review, keyword research and rank tracking);
- Ensure legal compliance (privacy, cookies) of websites and digital tools (together with webmaster);
- Review and improve Google Ads campaigns;
- Conduct special projects in support of Marketing and Sales, such as customer and competitor research;
- Take ownership of projects and drive them to success;
- Challenge and inspire colleagues with fresh perspectives, new ideas and no-nonsense honesty.
What you will bring along
As a company that highly values diversity, curiosity, and collaborations, we are open to people from different professional and educational backgrounds. However, the ideal person for this role would at least fit the following criteria:
- A bachelor or master’s degree and 3+ years of relevant work experience;
- Passionate about sustainability and recognizing yourself in our company culture;
- Tech-savvy: you are resourceful and innovative when it comes to technology and data and use it for problem-solving;
- A strong analytical mindset with an eye for business needs;
- Proven experience of effectively driving marketing and retention campaigns from concept to completion;
- Knowledge of marketing analytics, SEO and Google Ads;
- Understanding of modern marketing strategies (inbound, content, social);
- Fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written skills;
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize tasks and strong organizational abilities;
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills and a good sense of humor;
- EU citizen or work permit for the Netherlands.
Nice to haves: experience with Matomo and Salesforce, ability to execute A/B tests, knowledge of social listening.
What we promise
Working with us, you’ll be part of a highly diverse global culture that puts people first; our own and our customers. Our team of change-makers is passionate about sustainability and science, working together to solve challenging environmental and social problems. To sustain this passion, we make sure our people derive a sense of purpose, mastery, and autonomy from their work. We believe in constant learning and knowledge sharing – and we give our employees the tools to develop to their fullest potential. We work efficiently and effectively, taking responsibility for the work we do, keeping our commitments with integrity and honesty, living up to the company’s core values.
At PRé, you will find a creative, inspiring, and challenging international work environment with an open and informal culture. Competitive compensation, excellent development opportunities, on-the-job training, and great responsibilities – all while contributing to a better world. In addition, we offer excellent remote working conditions and flexible hours to support your work-life balance. And, since we’re in the Netherlands, our job offer wouldn’t be complete without public transport compensation and a bicycle plan.
We’d love to see your application
Do you feel the drive to make a change and join our team in Amersfoort, the Netherlands? Please send your CV and cover letter to Vera Vigh: email@example.com before 15 November 2021. For more information about this position, you can contact Hanna Pintusava, Communications Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org.