Junior Sales Advisor
Would you like to work in a fast-growing international organization focused on sustainability? Are you eager to learn and focused on developing yourself? Are you service-oriented, proactive and motivated? Then you might be the new colleague we are looking for. This job might go by many names but for this vacancy we’re calling it a Junior Sales Advisor.
At PRé, we help companies turn sustainability strategy into action. Our fact-based consulting services, training and software solutions are grounded in our 30 years of pioneering experience in life cycle thinking.
Organizations reach out to us to measure, improve and communicate their sustainability performance. Our trusted SimaPro software solutions are supported by professional consulting and capacity building services. With everything we do, we strive to get closer to a more sustainable world through our science-based approach guided by innovation, transparency and collaboration values.
What you will be doing
Do you enjoy providing tech solutions in an ever-changing environment? We are looking for a colleague who can learn and grow with us in an exciting role. Join the Sales team in our fast-growing company to create a sustainable impact for a wide variety of customers globally.
The main goals of this full-time (32-40 hours) position are to:
- Support the new business development by giving live demonstrations of SimaPro, following up on leads, and responding to incoming sales queries (including technical questions)
- Manage the sales bid process by responding to RFIs and RFPs, coordinating feedback and input from the internal team, writing, costing, and preparing proposals
- Manage accounts by building relationships with customers, following up on requests, negotiating contractual terms, and closing deals
- Keep abreast of market trends and products & competitor landscapes
What you will bring along
As a company that highly values diversity, curiosity, and collaborations, we are open to people from different professional and educational backgrounds. However, the ideal person for this role would fit the following criteria:
- Education: HBO/WO or above in Environmental Sciences (preferred but not required)
- Work experience up to 2 years in a similar position such as sales, environmental consulting, or other client-facing roles preferred
- Skills: Excellent presentation, communication, active listening, and writing skills. Strong stakeholder management, customer relationship building, and collaboration skills
- Affinity with sustainability is a must, knowledge of LCA and CRM tools (e.g. SalesForce) is beneficial
- Proactive, customer-centric, team worker, winners mentality. You are comfortable with asking questions, probing to uncover customer needs, dealing with uncertainty, and learning quickly on the job
- Language: Fluency in English is required, Dutch is advantageous
- EU citizen or work permit for the Netherlands preferred
What we promise
Working with us, you’ll be part of a highly diverse global culture that puts people first; our own and our customers. Our team of change-makers is passionate about sustainability and science, working together to solve challenging environmental and social problems. To sustain this passion, we make sure our people derive a sense of purpose, mastery and autonomy from their work. We believe in constant learning and knowledge sharing – and we give our employees the tools to develop to their fullest potential. We work efficiently and effectively, taking responsibility for the work we do, keeping our commitments with integrity and honesty, living up to the company’s core values.
At PRé, you’ll find:
- A creative, inspiring and challenging international work environment with an open and informal culture.
- Competitive compensation, excellent development opportunities, on-the-job training and great responsibilities – all while contributing to a better world.
- Excellent remote working conditions and flexible hours to support your work-life balance.
- And, since we’re in the Netherlands, our job offer wouldn’t be complete without public transport compensation and a bicycle plan.
We’d love to see your application
If you recognize yourself in the profile and feel the drive to make a change, we’d love to hear from you! To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Vera Vigh: email@example.com before 26 November 2021. For more information about this position, you can contact Anneke Haringsma, Sales & Partner Manager: Haringsma@pre-sustainability.com.