We are looking for a full-time (80-100%) Senior Consultant in our consultancy team in Amersfoort, the Netherlands/or remotely- who can further strengthen our position as one of the leading LCA Consultancies. In this role, you are responsible for organizing the consultancy team that currently consists of 22 people and monitoring the overview. You will coach a number of consultants and analysts to help them grow in their roles. You will be working on many interesting and challenging projects, together with clients around the world that are looking for the best available knowledge and experience in the field of sustainability metrics.
At PRé, we help companies turn sustainability strategy into action. Our fact-based consulting services, training, and software solutions are grounded in our 30 years of pioneering experience in life cycle thinking.
Organizations reach out to us to measure, improve and communicate their sustainability performance and to help them shape their strategy with regards to sustainability metrics. Our trusted SimaPro software solutions are supported by professional consulting and capacity-building services. With everything we do, we strive to get closer to a more sustainable world through our science-based approach guided by innovation, transparency, and collaboration values.
What you will be doing
Are you a people-oriented Senior Consultant with excellent organizational skills and strategic thinking ability? Do you want to invest your talent to accelerate sustainable action and innovation across the company?
The main goals of this full-time (32-40 hours) position are to:
- Organize and overlook the Consultancy Team
- Align the projects’ planning to optimize the capacity and workload of team members
- Optimize our internal collaboration as a growing team, with new and remote colleagues and with other teams at PRé
- Provide coaching, guidance and mentoring to several consultants, experts and analysts
- Shape our service portfolio for Sustainable Companies
- Identify and develop new opportunities and take an active leadership role in developing new business and strategic services
- Provide consultancy services to clients nationally and internationally
- Leading and providing project management of interesting and challenging projects
What you will bring along
As a company that highly values diversity, curiosity, and collaborations, we are open to people from different professional and educational backgrounds. However, the ideal person for this role would fit the following criteria:
- University degree in Business studies or Environmental studies (preferred)
- Minimum of 5-7 years sustainability consulting experience
- Knowledge of and experience with LCA Software (SimaPro) is an advantage
- Strategic and facilitation capabilities
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sound project management and organization skills
- Leadership, coaching and mentoring skills
- Strong skills in developing relationships with clients and team members
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Passion for sustainability is a must
- You have an open, professional work ethic and the drive to continuously learn and share knowledge
- Taking ownership is in your DNA, just like integrity and honesty
What we promise
Working with us, you’ll be part of a highly diverse global culture that puts people first; our own staff and our customers. Our team of change-makers is passionate about sustainability and science, working together to solve challenging environmental and social problems. To sustain this passion, we make sure our people derive a sense of purpose, mastery and autonomy from their work. We believe in constant learning and knowledge sharing – and we give our employees the tools and the freedom to develop to their fullest potential. We work efficiently and effectively, taking responsibility for the work we do, keeping our commitments with integrity and honesty, living up to the company’s core values.
At PRé, you’ll find:
- A creative, inspiring and challenging international work environment with an open and informal culture.
- A thoughtful group of colleagues, with much personal attention, and an employer who keeps a great eye on work happiness and job satisfaction.
- Competitive compensation, excellent personal development opportunities, on-the-job training and great responsibilities – all while contributing to a better world.
- Excellent remote working conditions and flexible hours to support your work-life balance.
- And, since we’re in the Netherlands, our job offer wouldn’t be complete without public transport compensation and a bicycle plan.
We’d love to see your application
If you recognize yourself in the profile and feel the drive to make a change, we’d love to hear from you! To apply, please send your CV and motivational letter to Vera Vigh, Junior HR Advisor, email: email@example.com before 1 January 2022. For more information about this position, you can contact Eric Mieras, Managing Director, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following the pre-screening of applications, we will invite you for a first interview. After a successful first interview, we will conduct a second round. Following success in the second round, we may conduct a formalized screening and assessment of your capabilities and skill level.