Talent Acquisition Specialist
PRé is looking for full-time (32-40 hours) Talent Acquisition Specialist who will join our team as soon as possible in Amersfoort, the Netherlands. Do you have the ambition to become a key player in the upscale of our fast-growing international organization? Are you a proactive, enthusiastic and smart go-getter who is ready to lead the hiring process to the growth of PRé? At PRé you have the opportunity to play a prominent role in the sustainability sector and contribute to a positive change in the world.
Get to know us
At PRé, we help companies turn sustainability strategy into action. Our fact-based high-quality consulting services, training and software solutions are globally recognized and grounded in our 30 years of pioneering experience in life cycle thinking.
Organizations reach out to us to measure, improve and communicate their sustainability performance and to help them shape their strategy with regards to sustainability metrics. Our trusted and market leading SimaPro software solutions are supported by professional high-standard consulting and capacity-building services. With everything we do, we strive to get closer to a more sustainable world through our science-based approach guided by innovation, transparency and collaboration values. Driven by these values, we have built a reputation as a thought leader in environmental and social sustainability.
People are the heart of PRé. We believe it’s important to nurture talent. This is why we focus on gathering and sharing knowledge and learning from each other. We empower people by providing opportunities and space to make autonomous decisions and gain mastery in their field, in service to our common purpose. We’re passionate about the work we do, the clients we serve, and the impact we make every day. PRé has a fast‐paced work environment where creativity and innovation are highly valued.
Get to know your team
The HR, Office, Finance and IT team is the heart of the organization. As a trusted, respected partner, we collaborate with the other teams within PRé, advise and support them with our expertise. Our team consists of ten employees. The atmosphere is informal and friendly. We are motivated, work together on our goals and we help each other.
What you will be doing
Do you have the ambition to transform the sustainability hiring landscape in a fast-paced work environment? Are you a people-oriented person who wants to make an impact in finding intrinsically motivated and talented people driven by sustainability, collaboration and innovation?
- Collaborate with hiring managers on identifying and forecasting PRé hiring needs in different teams to enable the upscale of PRé
- Manage the recruitment and selection process, while providing an excellent candidate experience
- Evaluate candidate CVs, motivational letters and references
- Identify new hiring markets, approaches and opportunities in the sustainability sector
- Keep records of recruitment KPIs to improve PRé recruitment strategy
- Promote PRé’s brand through recruitment initiatives and events
What you will bring along
As a company that highly values diversity, curiosity, and collaborations, we are open to people from different professional and educational backgrounds. However, the ideal person for this role would fit the following criteria:
- You have 4 -5 years of experience as a talent acquisition specialist/recruiter
- You have strong coordinator and communication skills with the ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- You are familiar with social media, CV databases, and professional networks in sustainability & IT sector
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting and using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in human resources management or similar degree
- Knowledge of Application Tracking Systems is a plus
- You are EU citizen or have a work permit for the Netherlands
- You are a detail-oriented, organized, and proactive colleague who is excited about driving a portfolio of projects
- You are passionate about making an impact in sustainability
What we promise
Working with us, you’ll be part of a highly diverse global culture that puts people first; our own and our customers. Our team of change-makers is passionate about sustainability and science, working together to solve challenging environmental and social problems. To sustain this passion, we make sure our people derive a sense of purpose, mastery and autonomy from their work. We believe in constant learning and knowledge sharing – and we give our employees the tools to develop to their fullest potential. We work efficiently and effectively, taking responsibility for the work we do, keeping our commitments with integrity and honesty, living up to the company’s core values.
At PRé, you’ll find:
- A fast‐paced work environment where creativity and dedication are highly valued.
- An inspiring, and challenging international work atmosphere with an open and informal culture.
- A thoughtful group of colleagues, with much personal attention, and an employer who keeps a great eye on work happiness and job satisfaction.
- Competitive compensation, excellent personal development opportunities, on-the-job training and great responsibilities – all while contributing to a better world.
- Excellent remote working conditions and flexible hours to support your work-life balance.
- Training budget of € 1000, – per year to support and empower your individual learning and development.
- And, since we`re in the Netherlands, our job offer wouldn’t be complete without public transport compensation and a bicycle plan.
Following the pre-screening of applications we will invite you for a first interview. After a successful first interview, we will conduct a second round. Following success in the second round, we will contact you with a job offer.
We’d love to see your application
If you recognize yourself in the profile and feel the drive to make a change, we’d love to hear from you! To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Vera Vigh, Junior HR Advisor, email: firstname.lastname@example.org before 22 January.